You are here
High School Challenge
How the High School Challenge Works
- Throughout the year, your school's blood drive achievements will be posted and updated on the San Diego Blood Bank's web site. Students can track their school's standing in several categories.
- You will also be able to monitor other school's blood drive activities on-line to see how your achievements measure up.
- Each school's achievements will be tallied at the end of the school year. Winners will be announced on our web site, as well as in local newspapers.
- Grants will be awarded at the end of the school year.
- Grants range from $500 to $2500. Click here for more information.