Ways to Give
- Make a one-time gift of cash or in-kind gift
- Make an annual, monthly, quarterly, or one-time gift to support SDBB's greatest needs or another SDBB program that fits your needs, and receive exclusive membership benefits
- Give "in honor" or "in memory" of a family member, patient, caregiver, or friend
- Make a gift of appreciated stock or securities and receive tax benefits
- Give through your donor-advised fund (DAF) — (ie. San Diego Foundation, Jewish Foundation, etc.)
- Establish an endowment fund
- Make a planned gift through an estate, bequest, charitable annuity, real estate, or a car donation
- Leverage matching gifts from your workplace
- Partner through corporate giving and sponsorship to help advance our lifesaving mission
- Fundraise for a San Diego Blood Bank program close to your heart
- Subscribe to Foundation’s newsletter and mailing list to receive philanthropy updates about the impact of charitable giving and an annual impact report directly to your inbox
Contact Financial Development
For general inquiries, please contact Financial Development by email at email@example.com.
For more ways to give, and information about corporate partnerships, sponsorship opportunities, and philanthropy, contact:
Cherryl Castro-Lector, Director of Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 400-8214.