Since 1950, San Diego Blood Bank has served our region with quality lifesaving blood products which has been nurtured by a legacy of our dedicated and generous financial supporters. Your tax-deductible gift to San Diego Blood Bank will help fuel our mission by providing resources in support of San Diego Blood Bank’s Core Blood Services, Precision Blood™ Initiative and Cell Therapy Program.
Ways to Give
Show Your Support
- Make a one-time gift of cash or in-kind gift
- Join our Annual Giving Program by making a monthly, quarterly or annual gift to support SDBB’s Greatest Need or another SDBB program that fits your needs, and receive exclusive membership benefits
- Give in honor or in memory of a family member, patient, caregiver or friend
- Give through your donor-advised fund (DAF) – (ie. San Diego Foundation, Jewish Foundation, etc.)
- Make a planned gift or bequest, or establish an endowment fund
- Leverage matching gifts from your workplace
- Learn how corporate giving helps to advance our mission
- Set San Diego Blood Bank as your charity on Amazon.Smile and Amazon gives when you shop!
- Start a fundraising campaign for a San Diego Blood Bank program close to your heart
- Attend a Tour of our Gateway HQ – contact Cherryl Castro-Lector at email@example.com or call 619-400-8214
- Subscribe to SDBB’s Foundation’s mailing list to receive a monthly philanthropy update about the impact of charitable giving and annual report directly to your inbox
For general inquiries, please contact Foundation by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on partnerships and charitable giving contact Sherry Serio, Vice President of Development at email@example.com or call 619-400-8188.