Interested in a long-term volunteer opportunity?
San Diego Blood Bank volunteers use their skills and talents in support of our mission to save lives. Your gift of time can make a lasting impact in our community.
Reasons to volunteer with San Diego Blood Bank:
- Make a difference in the lives of others
- Connect with the community
- Flexible volunteer hours
- Satisfy community/school hours
- Volunteer appreciation events
We value the skills of each volunteer and work hard to match individual strengths with our organization's and community’s needs.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Bloodmobile Greeter
- Donor Center Host
- Special Events
- Office Administration & Special Projects
*Please Note: We do not have volunteer positions for phlebotomy.
Learn more about volunteer roles and sign up:
- Visit the Volunteer Portal (third-party site)
- Read the Volunteer Handbook
- Create a profile and fill out an application
- Complete the online orientation and training
- Start saving lives!
To inquire about volunteer opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (619) 400-8137.
Sign Up to Volunteer!