- About Us
- News & Events
- My SDBB
- Contact Us
We are currently taking APPOINTMENTS ONLY.
BLOOD DONATION: Please make an appointment to donate blood.
ANTIBODY TESTING: From now through the end of July, San Diego Blood Bank is testing all blood donations for SARS-CoV-2 antibodies. Learn more.
CONVALESCENT PLASMA: Recovered COVID-19 patients can donate plasma to support patients fighting COVID-19. Learn more.
For questions related to blood donation and COVID-19, including a full list of travel and exposure deferrals, please read our Frequently Asked Questions.
To make an appointment, visit www.sandiegobloodbank.org/GiveLife. Donors must be 17 years or older, weigh a minimum of 114 pounds, and be in general good health.
Where can I donate blood nearby?
• Downtown San Diego and Chula Vista: Gateway Donor Center (2 miles east of downtown) - Click here
• El Cajon, La Mesa and Santee: East County Donor Center - Click here
• Escondido and San Marcos: North County Donor Center - Click here
• Vista, Oceanside and Carlsbad: Coastal Donor Center - Click here
• Poway, Rancho Bernardo, Mira Mesa and Rancho Peñasquitos: Sabre Springs Donor Center - Click here
• La Jolla, Carmel Valley and Del Mar: Carmel Valley Donor Center - Click here